Thursday 1 October 2009

On a school night…

Yesterday it was pay day for my company. This fact by itself is a reason to celebrate! September’s been quite long to be frank with the aftermath of me coming out to my parents, coming back from summer vacation, ‘D’ leaving London after spending a nice summer together, ‘Mr. T’ entering and exiting my life and the trip to Glasgow

So, in order to celebrate that fact, yours truly, ‘gb’ and another colleague / drinking buddy, we headed to ‘Be @ 1’, a nice local cocktail bar. It was happy hour, meaning that for each cocktail you ordered, you were offered a second one for free (purely bliss)!

Because we don’t know any better, we decided to go for three rounds of cocktails, since it’s just a school night and we should call it a night early. However, every single round meant two cocktails each and of course based on a different alcoholic beverage. So, we ended up having a round of a rum based cocktail, then vodka based and finally tequila based! All well really, really nice!

I believe that mentioning their effect on us is not considered necessary… We had lots of fun though…


We ended our night in the local pub for dinner (we so needed to eat something after that) and a couple of pints…

I think that I have all this alcohol still running through my veins. On top of that, tonight is gym day with ‘gb’ and our personal trainer! That would be so much fun!!!! I already think that today’s session will not go THAT well…
I wonder why…

No comments:

Post a Comment