Wednesday 14 October 2009

Some me time…

I had a really nice time yesterday going to the movies. I saw ‘Up’ which is quite enjoyable in a bitter-sweet kind of way. At some cases it can be moving and at others it can be really funny. Overall, I think that it is a movie to go and watch to spend some really enjoyable time out. The interaction between the characters is very interesting, although it can be predictable at time. I didn’t see the 3-D version which probably should be much more interesting. Probably it’s not as good as ‘Finding Nemo’ or ‘Wall-E’ but very enjoyable nevertheless:

2 comments:

  1. My name is Dug, I just met you and I love you and..SQUIRREL!!

    It's funny cuz the squirrel dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says "I forgot to store acorns for winter and now I am dead."
    Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.

    ReplyDelete