Wednesday 11 November 2009

Feeling good…

I got the keys to my new apartment! I’m moving probably this Saturday there and to be honest I can’t wait! I’ve posted the issues I’ve been having with my current arrangement so you know why. My new flat feels like more of a proper home. I will be living with one of my best friends in a decent size, double bedroom and two bathrooms flat that is also close to work. What more to ask?

Maybe I could ask for something (being greedy as always). I would like to be able to put my finger on my nose, move it a bit, do magic and make all my stuff and furniture move and also the bills and internet sorted! That means that I need magical powers for some days. No? Oh, well… I had to try…

I really don’t how we managed to survive without internet connection during the Dark Ages (10 years ago?). Hopefully, I might find some kind of unsecured wireless to secretly use for the days until I get connected…

Speaking of internet, I did my research on self-harm and I now know a couple of things more on the subject. I’ve decided not to let it bother me at all and keep on what I was doing before. I will keep on seeing ‘Essex Boy’ and try to get to know him more. I will just keep an eye on the marks…

Now, it’s time I went back to keep on packing! Do I sound excited? (No, I am not…)

2 comments: