Tuesday 20 April 2010

Web sites

I came across a web site that I think is something that Paige would show and Juz would like. I don’t know if you know it but it’s called ‘Texts From Last Night’ and it’s about just that, text messages. Some of them are indeed really funny, some of them not so much… Their humour reminds me of the cheap college humour presented in ‘American Pie’ that sometimes works sometimes doesn’t.
Anyway, I’m giving you some examples:


Literally just stood in the shower and forgot what to do. That hungover.


i got kicked out of Barns and Nobles cuz i put all the bibles in the fiction section


-he said he didn't have a condom.
-and you said?

-that that's fine cause i was ready to be a mom. yeah - he magically had a condom he forgot about after that.

The stoners next door have their couch on the sidewalk again, shirtless, soaking their feet in a baby pool and listening to loud ukulele music. I want their life.


So I think I just got a job offer from the guy I used to blow. See, networking pays off.


-the red head has a bf -just because there's a goalie doesn't mean u can't score


seriously iPhone. stop autocorrecting all my fucks into ducks. you're making all my strong worded texts look harmless and adorable.

So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda akward


She had a group on her phone called "great fucks". I was in it. It's almost like making the forbes list

-I'm watching CSI, they found semen in the woman's ear. -Guess she heard her killer coming


Dude you can't like a status about me getting hit by a car


-I want to fuck you on the side of the bed tonight.
-babe, don't say it like that!

-I'm sorry, I want to penetrate you on the edge of our sleeping quarters this evening.



Learn some fucking English or leave me alone! "Your" is for something that belongs to you, like 'your herpes'. And "you're" is a contraction for "you are", like "you're not sleeping with me".


We must be getting old. All of our friends are having kids and they aren't illegitimate.


I'm also leaving you with this:

4 comments:

  1. ha ha, how right you are. such a brilliant site. and i love your cartoon.

    we've all done that dodgy texting business.

    i posted about it here some time last year: http://amillionmilesfromnormal.blogspot.com/2009/10/texts-from-last-night.html

    TFLN it's a site i love to visit just to remind myself there's always someone worse off. wahahahahah.

    love your blog Nik, always look forward to it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Paige I knew that site had a vibe of 'A million miles from normal' all over it. I should have checked that you'd already posted about it. I love your blog too. Take care of yourself.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Nik, You know me too well.

    ReplyDelete