Friday 23 April 2010

Newsflash…

Greece is again on the current news. We’re activated the EU-INF financial rescue!

As my brother said, the Greek government is borrowing money with worse interest rate than he does with his VISA card…

My countries credibility is going down the drain once again. The final terms of the agreement are not set yet, but it doesn’t look good for the people…

Speaking of integrity, here’s a picture of Keither Sutherland as he was seen in a British pub, before being thrown away:

----------------------------------------------------------
At least the weather is amazing. I went to enjoy the sun next to the river for my lunch break. All good looking, half naked men started running / cycling around. I just love summer…



----------------------------------------------------------
This Sunday is the Virgin London Marathon. I’m looking forward to going and seeing it. I’m having thoughts of registering for next year. I plan to turn 30 with a bang.

I am slightly worried though. I don’t know if I’ll get a place. You either have to register with a charity and raise more than £2000 to be accepted and I don’t think I can do that. Or I can register the ballot on my own and pray that I will get picked. Normally it’s 1 out of 10 chances to be accepted. However, you are not told if you’re accepted before October, which is a bit late.

The plan B is to go and do the Paris or Edinburgh marathon… We’ll see…

Training for the event, will be challenging though…

No comments:

Post a Comment