Friday 11 May 2012

Photos from Greece

I got back from Greece a couple of days ago where I had a great time. I met lots of my old friends, saw my family, went swimming and I also voted for the national elections. I'll probably tell you all about it in a following post. I took more than 80 photos. Here are some of them:

Leaving a rainy London behind, I went there with my parents for a coffee! 

One of the city's floating bars with great beer and views 

A lovely coffee place 

My mum's really happy with her roses this year 

So happy to be working on my tan (trying to ignore the massive gray hair on my beard) 

I was the king of this beach. It was early in the year for other people to join me. I'm not complaining though. I lovely every minute of it.

A beautiful sunset with the slight view of the mount Olympus at the back.

Walking by the sea...

18 comments:

  1. Looks really lovely - though to think you'll get a tan through that hair... never happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only try... :-)
      I di tan quite easily though.

      Delete
  2. Greece always looks so laid back and warm. I really do want to get there someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It normally is laid back and warm.... You should visit, it's very nice

      Delete
  3. I would love to visit Greece someday!
    by the way... WOOF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, and nice furry chest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your pics, but your pic of the rose is especially beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I took so many pictures while in Greece. I like its colors

      Delete
  6. A floating bar? Don't people get sea sick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It stays mainly inside the harbor. You can't get rough sea there

      Delete
  7. Your photos of Greece are always so tempting. I've not visited Greece since the early 90s... I think I need to get back to see more of your home country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. It would be interesting to see the differences you'd spot.

      Delete
  8. love the pics. looks like heaven on earth. hope it works out for greece. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope it all goes well too. :-)

      Delete