Thursday 25 August 2011

On the road

This is yet another attempt to try to blog using my Nokia phone. I have to say it's a nightmare. I firstly used the Opera browser which crashed on me after spending 30 minutes typing! Then, I tried using the default web browser that doesn't allow me to see what I'm typing before I save it. Both methods failed miserably, so I'm now trying to blog by emailing blogger. I'm not sure about the outcome so please bear with me.

The thing is that it's after 3 in the morning and I'm at Gatwick airport. In a few hours I'm flying to Greece. I have to attend my cousin's wedding and I thought it would be a good idea to visit my parents as well. So, I'm extending the bank holiday weekend. For financial reasons I've booked a cheap easyjet flight which means I'm flying really early in the morning. So, I'm kind of stuck in the airport during the night.

I'm not complaining though since I'm on holiday! I managed to survive my first month at my new job! I still feel some stress but it's not like before. Now, I feel some pressure to prove to them that they did the right thing by hiring me. That minor pressure might go away soon though.

Now, it's getting closer to 3:30. Not many shops here are open and I definitely not feel like some greasy McDonnald's breakfast. I fear that if I snooze I might lose my flight!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! A whole month already? Enjoy the break

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you trip is a pleasant one. Hurrah for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καλά να περάσεις! Πως ήταν το ταξίδι με την Easyjet; Λέω να πάω στην Αθήνα πάλι αυτό το χειμώνα και θέλω να βρώ φθηνό εισιτήριο - η Easyjet δεν μου γεμίζει το μάτι όμως.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MadeInScotland Thanks. :-)

    @Ur-Spo Yes and No. You can read the next post.

    @Vilges Suola. Easyjet wasn't that bad. I flew back with Malev which was better. I think you're flying to Athens though with more options when it comes to companies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Stephen Chapman I'll take a look at it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete