Tuesday 14 August 2012

3 years old!


Last week marked my 3rd anniversary since I created this blog! 3 years! For some of you that is probably next to nothing, but I have to admit I’m glad with myself. I generally have a short attention span and I sometimes get quickly bored with stuff or hobbies. However, I managed to stick to this blog. I’m probably not writing the way or as frequent as I used to, but things have changed and this is a recreational activity and I intend to keep it this way.




There are some bloggers I’ve ‘met’ through these years that started round about my time but have left the blogosphere already. Sometimes blogging is not easy. This is the 3rd document I’m writing which I hope I’ll post. The other two are either left just before being finished or are finished but I didn’t have the time to post them and they are now a bit out of date. These things happen though. Sometimes life gets in the way.

Thinking about it, my life has changed so radically these last 3 years. Unintentionally, I started this blog a month before I came out to my parents, 3 months before I met ‘JJ’ and a couple of years before I moved in with him. I’ve also changed my career since then. When I started this blog it was mostly about my dating adventures and afterwards trying to fit in a new relationship. The only constant thing in my life during these is my friends and family. I’m blessed to be surrounded by people all these years that stayed with me through various periods.




9 comments:

  1. Congrats! Happy blogaversary!
    I think this is an interesting way to keep track of where we have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3rd blogiversary! The thing I enjoy about blogging personally is going back and seeing/reading what things were like for me back at that point, and comparing that to where I am now. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your blog! 3 years is a long time in the blog world. hope you will keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late to the party, having been in Canada. But I too wish you happy blogday and I hope for many many more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much you guys!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete