Sunday 5 June 2011

5 on the Fifth.


Welcome to the '5 on the fifth', a posting where you share 5 photographs taken on the days leading up to the 5th of the month, organised by 'The State Of The Nation UK'. These are my pictures for this month! I've tried to follow the suggested theme which was 'NEW':

New roses in the garden and even more coming...

New game on the laptop (Assassin's Creed - Brotherhood)

New shoes I bought

New movie we watched yesterday

New (?) car parked outside my house

9 comments:

  1. Like the Rose - and the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics, Nik. I like the shirt you are wearing in the second photo. Can you give us a better shot of it some time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the movies and the pic of u! Happy 5th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tons of new stuff, more or less. Thanks for sharing. Great shots!

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. @oneexwidow Thanks. :-)

    @Cubby Sure. I'll take another picture of the t-shirt and post it if you want.

    @Ur-spo Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SteveA Happy 5th to you too. Where's your pictures?

    @Daniel. Cheers. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nik, you looked like you were having a really fun time playing that game. Love the pics>

    ReplyDelete