Friday 15 October 2010

Music to my ears!

It’s Friday! YAY!
I have a fully booked two days ahead of me and I have to wait for the following weekend to get some rest, but I’m happy nonetheless. At least I plan to do things that I enjoy. I’m finishing the course and go running the 10k for Cancer Research UK.


I plan to cook tomorrow night a pile of pasta for me and ‘JJ’. I’m not exactly sure what I’m going to make, but I think that seafood pasta will be appropriate. We both love seafood. I also need to find some nice and easy-to-make side dish or entrées. Maybe I’ll make some gazpacho or bruschettas.

I also need to pin my running number on the Cancer Research UK t-shirt (I always love doing that), buy bananas to consume on the day, check what else I’ll be wearing and maybe wash my running shoes (if there is time). Fortunately, the weather will not be very bad. It will be chilly and clouded but at least it will not be raining. I hope lots of people attend the event. I love the atmosphere the viewers make… If you’re not doing anything Sunday morning a little bit before noon, go for a walk in Victoria Park, London.

These are some pictures from last year:




Have a great weekend all! Good luck to me. I hope to do it in less time than last year!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, good cause you running for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg and I love seafood. We've been eating a lot of fish lately. Mostly mahi mahi. We had some shark the other day. That was interesting...

    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Break a leg! Happy pasta eating. Yum!!

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cubby Thanks...

    @MadeInScotland yum indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete